Friday, December 6, 2013

R.I.P nelson mandela

R.I.P dear Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela (1918 – 2013), you have made the world a better place ...

and yes, education of mankind is probably the key for a better and peaceful future for all life here on earth, isn't it?

few everlasting nelson mandela quotes:
  • education is the great engine of development
  • education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world
  • do not judge me about my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again
  • if you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
  • “Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.” ~ Nelson Mandela 1996 Hamba Kahle Tata
  • If I had my time over I would do the same again. So would any MAN who DARES (= sich trauen, wagen) call himself A MAN.
  • Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.
  • it always seems impossible until it's done.
  • No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
  • ...
#RIPNelsonMandela

No comments: