Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 weeks on holiday ....

... and the financial markets survived also without my steady attention ... isn't it crazy? i wouldn't believe it :o)

well, we've been in slovakia + poland visiting my and my wife's family, our children had some pleasure to meet their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandpas + grandmas, so they welcomed the opportunity to speak polish ... i hope they will not forget that languauge completely when they get older ...

folks, SK + PL are quite cheap countries (especially when lodging @ family's houses :o), so i could invest some surplus money in few of my favorite stocks + 3 new companies:
  • scorpio mining - Zn, Cu, Ag, Pb
  • novagold - Au
  • constitution mining - Au, Cu - new
  • amerigo resources - Cu, Mo
  • cardero res. - Fe
  • penn west energy - oil, natural gas
  • wacker chemie - chemicals, solar industry - new
  • logitech - IT hardware - new
  • barrick gold - Au
=> good luck, my lovely portfolio addendum!

No comments: